You are welcome to submit information or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Network Support Specialist | Portman Holdings
Portman Holdings, LLC is a real estate development, investment and management company with an international presence and a rich history of developing premier project than spans five decades and three continents. Our founder, John Portman, pioneered the concept of architect as developer, successfully building both an architectural firm of international repute as well as a host of affiliated real estate development, financing and management companies.
Today, Portman Holdings’ multi-faceted expertise sets the standard of excellence for the development of mixed-use complexes and urban landmarks around the world. These include hotels, office buildings, retail spaces, residences, and trade marts – projects that set the standard for marquee real estate developments. For additional information, visit www.portmanholdings.com.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Network Support Specialist will manage and assist on all company technologies; hardware, software and training. Maintain networks and support computer systems for senior technical staff on-site, via telephone and remotely. Escalate, make recommendations and report to senior staff on network and computer issues.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure efficient use of network systems by managing, modifying, monitoring and reporting on usage
- Place network systems into production
- Perform routine network system maintenance
- Manage backup solutions to ensure viability and reliability
- Respond to computer system requests in an appropriate and timely manner
- Assist in achieving objectives by gathering pertinent data, documenting issues, identifying and evaluating options and then recommending a course of action to senior staff
- Engage in administrative support functions like purchasing, process documentation, shipping, mail and e-mail correspondence, document destruction, et al
- Maintain client trust and confidence by keeping information confidential
- Maintain a high standard of ethics and behavior
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies and engaging in new technology trials
The successful candidate will have the following education and experience:
- 3 – 5 years of experience required
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required
- A+, MCP or equivalent experience required
- MCSE or equivalent experience desired
- Microsoft Windows server proficiency
- Microsoft Exchange 2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Server Backup Software Proficiency, Virtual Server technology proficiency
- Proficiency in managing Firewalls, Wi-Fi, and switching infrastructure
- Microsoft Windows Desktop OS proficiency
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Rhino, Bentley AECOSim, Autodesk Suite including Revit and 3DMax
- Trend Micro Security Suite
Portman Holdings offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and 401(k) plan with a generous employer match.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference “Network Support Specialist” in the subject line of the email submission.
*Attention Recruiters and Vendors: Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.